At the heart of the Corbett Park lies the Camp River wild. It’s known for its breathtaking architecture and innovative and creative use of woodcraft.
The huts are designed in such a manner so as to give a rich and real feel of the deep dark woods where people actually go for camping.
- Winter: Clear skies with comforting sunshine, good for wildlife viewing between November and December with temp. varying from 20 – 220 C.
- Spring: February to April best time to be in the park. Clean weather and excellent visibility moderate day temperature..
- Summer: Temperature vary from 150 – 350 Centigrade from May to mid June. Hot in afternoons. Morning and evenings are very pleasant.
- Rains: Mid June to mid September. Its the time when Corbett id at its most beautiful but remain close till November 15th . Buffer zone is open.
- Autumn: Mid September to mid November weather good enough for movement in buffer zone. Warm afternoons and frequently varying day temperature with occasional rains.